Etiquette and small reminders
- Shoes for ashore should not be worn on board.
- Deck shoes may be worn on board but most guests find they are more comfortable in bare feet.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the yacht for safety reasons. Many yachts operate a policy of smoking permitted on deck only.
- No pets are allowed on board unless previously agreed and permitted by the Owner.
- We suggest packing your personal items in soft luggage bags as this enables easier storage whilst on board.
- If a yacht does not advertise scuba diving as a guest facility, it is usually possible to arrange a local shorebased diving company to bring all the necessary equipment and take you and your guests on a specific diving trip subject to local law restrictions.
- In most cruising destinations, use of personal watercraft (ie. waverunners, jetskis etc) is only permitted subject to the operator having the appropriate license and meeting with local operating regulations. Some yachts now include licence training onboard otherwise we can recommend where these licenses may be obtained.